There are different types of dyed:
- Pale or whiteness.
- Healthy redness, reddish complexion.
- Yellowish color.
- Dark complexion
- Black skin.
The color of the skin varies mainly due to the original gene and is associated with the intensity of the sun. The melanin, absorbing the sun’s ultraviolet rays, regulates the amount of ultraviolet radiation that penetrates the skin.
Excessive exposure to the sun can damage the skin, causing skin cancers. Melanin is triggered by tyrosine – an enzyme that created the color of the skin, eyes and hair are nuances.
The majority of women have a preference for pale complexion, especially Asians. Some will make great efforts to achieve it, not knowing that the people of dark skin with high concentrations of melanin are better protected against ultraviolet rays and skin cancer – compared to light-skinned people are more susceptible to Cancers of the skin due to exposure to the sun.
Are you uncomfortable because of your dark skin color? Perhaps you even fear the look of others? Have you ever spent your hard earned money for expensive products skin whitening, which are not at all effective? Have you tried all kinds of body scrubs, to clear up your skin without any results? Do you constantly shun the sun to prevent your complexion from darkening?
You are not alone: millions of people around the world are reacting like you … and many of them suffer from an inferiority complex. So how to whiten or lighten skin pigments, freckles, sun spots, melisma marks and acne?
For information: melisma is the darkening of the skin, also known as hyperpigmentation, due to the increased production of melanin. Whereas, chiliasm is a discoloration of the skin caused by hormones. On the other hand, the term “solar lenities” is technically used to the dark spots on the skin resulting from exposure to the sun without protection.
Are you aware of the fact that chemical peels are damaging and require a healing time? What do you think of the exorbitant price of some of these skin treatments known as whitening?
Yet absolutely nothing solves your skin problem. Why not adopt a more natural and effective solution, but also easier because most of the products are already in your kitchen, and especially safer and much less expensive!
Effective “home” products are based on kojic acid, hydroquinone, licorice, glycolic acid, arbutin or fruit enzymes. These acids and enzymes are abundantly present in fruits like: pineapple, bear grape, blueberries, cranberry, chamomile flowers, papaya and squash.
Remedies for skin whitening
- Association of pineapple, papaya and pumpkin: one of the remedies for whitening the most natural and effective skin successfully used by people worldwide. Mix two tablespoons of pineapple, three tablespoons of mature pumpkin, three tablespoons of green papaya and three teaspoons of unflavored gelatin, until a smooth paste is obtained. Then apply it on areas of the skin you want to whiten and let stand for twenty minutes, morning and afternoon, before rinsing and washing with water.
- The potato juice: considered one of the best remedies against the skin tanning. Mix together to obtain a smooth paste: – four tablespoons of milk powder, two tablespoons of lemon juice, two tablespoons of honey, one tablespoon of almond oil and 100gr of Peeled potatoes. Refrigerate the dough for fifteen minutes, then apply on the areas you want to blanch, every afternoon. After fifteen minutes, rinse.
- A healthy balanced dietis essential to maintaining a youthful glow. This should include: proteins, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids, amino acids, carbohydrates and essential nutrients like fruits, seeds, nuts, whole grains, vegetables, milk and fats. Almost all berries are good antioxidants
- Cleopatra and her milk– It is widely accepted that Cleopatra bathed daily with milk and honey and it is still practiced by many women in Egypt until today. Dissolve 150 g of baking soda with 250 g of salt in one liter of water. Then dissolve 1kg of honey in 3 liters of milk. Pour the baking soda and the salt solution into the bath. In addition, mix and add milk and honey. Stay in the bath for thirty minutes, then take a shower. Then apply a moisturizing cream or milk. Salt will remove dead skin, while milk and honey will soften the skin and make it supple.
- The wateris our lifeline: Consume 8-10 glasses of filtered water daily to keep your skin well hydrated. Water removes toxic materials from skin cells and rejuvenates them for natural growth.
- Based process chamomile, powerful skin lightening. Add three tablespoons of chamomile flowers dried in a cup of water and boil for eight minutes before turning off the heat. Pass the chamomile boiled after cooling and add a tablespoon of rose water. Apply the mixture to your skin, then rinse after ten minutes.