SEO & Link Building in 2020 learn how to do SEO in 2020 Free Tutorials. Search engines changed the policies therefore you need to undertake the SEO Approach.
Learn how to do SEO in 2020 Free Tutorials
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION is really a essential online strategy for all type of firms (businesses). Specifically from the consequences regarding Google’s Penguin updates, many company web sites have trouble with their particular decrease of The search engines ratings, guests and as a consequence earnings. Hence, web page link chance administration together with web page link top quality administration are necessary for virtually any company that wishes to include or to maintain their on-line occurrence well.
SEO & Link Building in 2020
WHAT EXACTLY YOU’LL LEARN
With this program you’ll find out numerous completely new skills which includes tips on how to:
- Teaches basic as well as advanced knowledge about SEO
- Dispels common SEO myths
- Demonstrates Google’s updates and their impacts on a website’s ranking
- Explains how to build healthy links in order to boost your website’s ranking
- Helps you to identify unhealthy links
- Shows you how to monitor your website’s link profile in order to protect your website’s ranking from Google updates
- Presents you appropriate measures for protecting your website from negative SEO attacks
- Tells you SEO tips and tricks providing a set of good practice examples
Together with assist regarding various well-known WEB OPTIMIZATION tools My goal is to show the whole url building in addition to keyword exploration course of action as well as the url page research. This course includes movie web template modules. Moreover, Power Point slideshow are for sale for obtain.
As the many tools I’m utilizing provide a free trial time period, individuals can training their particular fresh understanding parallel.
What are the requirements?
- good english skills
- basic computer skills
- analytical skills
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 76 lectures and 5.5 hours of content!
- Learn the Do’s and Don’ts of SEO in 2014
- Learn how to build healthy links
- Learn how to identify harmful links
- Learn to protect your website from Googlel penalties and Google updates
- Learn how to recover from Google penalties and Google updates
- Learn how to create a successful reconsideration request
What is the target audience?
- It is especially designed for owners or webmasters of small and medium businesses
- For business owners who want to do SEO in-house rather than hiring an extern SEO company
SECTION 1: SEO Tips, Tools and Techniques for Link Building
- Welcome / Intro
- What is a Link?
- How do search engines work?
- What is PageRank and how is it calculated?
- Where can links be placed?
- How can the quality of a link be evaluated?
- What does Google say about link building?
Section 2: SEO & Link building – Strategy and Definition of Goals
- Costs, Benefits, Time Horizon and Goals
- Keyword Types
- Keyword Research
- Competitors / Link Profile Analysis
- Link building – The Appropriate Strategy
- Link building – Opportunities and Risks
Section 3: Building Links
- How to Research Link Sources efficiently
- The Link Evaluation Process
- Exchange Links
- Buy or Rent Links
Section 4: Google Updates, Penalties and Filters
- Google Penalty, Google Update, Keyword Filter – Distinction
- Google Update – Penguin
- Penalties, Filter, Update – How to Protect your Website
Section 5: Unnatural links
Section 6: SEO Tools “Sistrix Toolbox”
- What is SEO Visibility
- Toolbox Overview
- Directories, Hosts and Countries
- Ranking Changes and Ranking Distributions
- Keywords and Keyword Ideas
Section 7: SEO Tool “LinkResearchTools”
- Quick Domain Compare (QDC)
- Juice Tool (Bulk URL Analyzer)
- Quick Backlinks (QBL)
- Backlink Profiler (BLP)
- Competitive Landscape Analyzer (CLA)
- Common Backlinks Tool (CBLT)
- Competitive Link Detox (CDETOX)
- Link Juice Recovery Tool (LJR)
- Strongest Sub Page Tool (SSPT)
- Link Detox (DETOX)
Section 8: SEO Tool “Raven”
Section 9: Google Webmaster Tools
Section 10: Tools for Keyword Research
Section 11: Negative SEO and Link Risk Management
Section 12: Bonus: Tips and Tricks from a Pro
- 301 vs. 302 Redirects
- Avoiding Patterns
- The Canonical Tag
- Google Panda Update
- Index Backlinks
- Check your Redirects
Section 13: Dangerous SEO / Link Building Punditry
- You need a certain percentage of money keywords to gain good rankings
- The more links a website has, the better your ranking
- Social Media signals are the new backlinks
- Meta keywords are important for rankings
- If you spend a lot of money on Google Adwords, your rankings will become better
- Forum and blog links are bad
- Meta titles and descriptions do not effect a website’s ranking
- SEO and Link building is dead!?
- Link building for a website costs just € XY
- Current studies on ranking factors
- .info Domains don’t rank very good